Re: Is anybody Running Debian on Acer Aspire E5-571G

Hello,

I can't understand the problem. Netinstall interrupts due to missing rt2800 package? Also in case you are not aware of it there are also builds that have already non free firmware drivers. But they are unofficial:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

I didn't follow up the whole conversation so i might miss something.

DK