Re: updating ifupdown conflicts with systemd

Thanks for the explanation. Now I see that my question came simply from the
misinterpreted aptitude's suggestion to remove ifupdown and install ifupdown2.
I made a mistake to assume that ifupdown2 is intended to replace ifupdown, and
to think that successful install of ifupdown2 (which is not in conflict with
current systemd) should make it work.

I'll wait for the new systemd, than I'll check if ifupdown2 also works with
it, and go back to ifupdown.