Iceweasel updates

Got a msg this morning from online bank service that my browser
(iceweasel) is no longer up to date (equates to ff31) and wants to
'either update your browser to a compatible version or install one of
the following - [list of usual suspects].
The next version of iceweasel i found in deb packages is 41 (quite a
jump), but says it is likely buggy (i'm guessing its in experimental).
Has anyone installed this version and had significant issues with it?
I'm stuck for online banking without it unless i install ff or chrome
which I'd rather not do at this point. Thanks for any input/advice.

Jack