Re: Iceweasel updates

Not really a solution to OPs problem, but I've decided that it's much easier to just use a stand-alone precompiled Firefox downloaded from Mozilla website, which happily updates itself. Debian's update policy for Iceweasel is far from ideal or comprehensive, using third-party repositories is bothersome, additionally, my bank's website simply refuses to work with any version of Iceweasel, apparently, because the userstring doesn't contain anything it looks for (Chrome/Firefox/IE/Safari), which is of course stupid in it's own right.