Re: Default virtualhost on Debian Jessie with Apache 2.4.10

On 09/05/15 10:19, Daniel Bareiro wrote:

> I would prefer using _default_ because that way it will return 404 when
> there is not a match for the site name.

A curious question about this: Is there any way that Apache responds
similarly to the way it does Nginx with its error code 444 (the server
returns no information to the client and closes the connection):

server {
    listen      80 default_server;
    server_name _;
    return      444;
}

I was investigating whether it is possible to generate this behavior for
Apache default site, but could not find the way to do it yet.

Best regards,
Daniel