Re: Default virtualhost on Debian Jessie with Apache 2.4.10

On 04/05/15 04:50, Marco Stoecker wrote:

> Hi Bob,

Hi, Marco.

> I do have the same issue. I disabled the default config in
> "sites-enabled" (which in fact removed the symbolic link to the
> 000-default.conf in "sites-available") and did a restart of apache, but
> still the default page is showing up. I there another way to disable the
> default site? I'd like to have only the mailman site enabled.

Thanks for confirm the behavior that I had mentioned. I don't remember
this happening with Apache 2.2.22 on Debian Wheezy. So at the beginning
of this thread I had asked whether it is likely that this configuration
is compiled into Apache.

I also got the following output with apachectl:

# apache2ctl -S
VirtualHost configuration:
*:443                  webmail.freesoftware
(/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/webmail.freesoftware.conf:1)
ServerRoot: "/etc/apache2"
Main DocumentRoot: "/var/www/html"
Main ErrorLog: "/var/log/apache2/error.log"
Mutex watchdog-callback: using_defaults
Mutex ssl-stapling: using_defaults
Mutex ssl-cache: using_defaults
Mutex default: dir="/var/lock/apache2" mechanism=fcntl
Mutex mpm-accept: using_defaults
PidFile: "/var/run/apache2/apache2.pid"
Define: DUMP_VHOSTS
Define: DUMP_RUN_CFG