consolekit in jessie (Re: Stretch installation boots to read only)

Am 22.12.2015 um 08:57 schrieb Gary Roach:
> ● console-kit-log-system-start.service loaded failed failed Console

This is an unrelated comment, but since I've seen consolekit in the list
of services:

With jessie, that service is in the vast majority of cases not necessary
anymore. Unfortunately it's not removed automatically on upgrades.
So I would suggest anyone reading this list to run

apt-get remove --purge consolekit libck-connector0 libpam-ck-connector

If that doesn't want to remove any important package, proceed with the
removal. Und you have one system process less.

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?