gufw problem

Hello!

I just installed Debian 8.2, 64-bit, Gnome desktop, using the netinst.iso.  Used Synaptic to install Gufw (and ufw as dependency).  Ufw works fine.

But gufw does not show in the application menu or in the favories menu of Gnome.  The only way to run it seems to be in Gnome terminal (non-login):

        gksudo /usr/bin/gufw

But even then, as soon as the password dialog window pops up, the terminal is showing this:

        Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

But I do have libcanberra-gtk3-module, and several other libcanberra components installed.  So, rather than messing up my system completely, has anyone else  had this problem, and what is the correct way to solve it?

(Please don't say, "ufw is working, so what's the problem?")