Openbox without other desktop environments.

Hello Users

I have a virgin installation of Jessie v.8.2 and i want to run Openbox without other desktop environments. So my situation is almost identical to Dwijesh Gajadurs who posted to this list yesterday.

I followed the advises to Dwijesh: Installed Xorg, installed Openbox (my own idea, hope i didn't ruin anything, ha ha!), logged in as a regular user and executed startx.

It looked like the video-mode changed (probably from text to graphic) and then i had a working mouse-pointer on black screen.

Please help!

Regards, Rene.