Re: LXDE Display Coordination

xfce4 reports the display to be eDP1.
There is now a
~/.screenlayout
with a file
cDP1_1960x1080.sh
with the one line
xrandr --output HDMI1 --off cdP1 --mode 1960x1080 --pos 0x0 --rotate normal

This line was generated by the arandr.

On rebooting, it comes up in 3840x2160.

Openning up arandr, it shows this same configuration.

To get bootup screen in this mode, I used xfce4-session-settings (Sessions and Startup) | Application Autostart and the selected +Add and pointed it at the same location as above.  But now that I read it for the 3rd time, it is supposed to bring up the script at log on.

On rebooting, it still comes up in 3840x2160.

To change the DPI, I used the xfce4 appearance | settings and changed the dpi from 90 to 106.  There was no immediate change.  So I logged off and back on.  There was no change.  Maybe it wasn't enough.  So I changed it from 106 to 300.  Still no change.

Since neither of these a being implemented and they show up where they are supposed to be, I must be missing something.

I would appreciate any suggestions.