Re: LXDE Display Coordination

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:20:04 AM UTC-6, Lisi Reisz wrote:
<snip>

Lisi,

Thank you for the post.  The challenge I have with changing the font is there are many places where this seems must be done.  For example, I can set the desktop font but not the panel font nor the fonts of the pop ups.  Each application has its own font control.

Additionally, when booting, it takes 12 seconds to paint the high res screen.  And the text is not legible; although the text during the boot process is quite large.  As I am building this, I reboot a lot, so I don't like any waiting.  So once I get the desktop lined up, I will be looking for a solution resolution during booting.