Re: Fwd: Re: System craches when browsing a web site

On Tue, 2015-10-27 at 09:27 +0100, Abou Al Montacir wrote:
> It is not about a buggy program, it is about a stable system, I don't
> care about
> epiphany, I can use an other browser as you said, but just care about
> a stable
> OS!

Debian, and Linux in general, does handle buggy programs. But without
specifics, it's hard to say what where and why the bug is.

If Epiphany starts eating RAM, the OOM-killer should handle it, if it's
a problem with a hang in the GPU, it should be reset.

Before filing a bug, you, or anyone else who can reproduce the bug need
to investigate.

I cc'ed you, but consider subscribing.

--
Cheers,