Re: Fwd: Re: System craches when browsing a web site

On Tue, 2015-10-27 at 07:43 +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Re: System craches when browsing a web site
Date: Tuesday 27 October 2015, 01:39:58
From: Glenn English <ghe@slsware.net>
To: debianUsers <debian-user@lists.debian.org>

On Oct 26, 2015, at 4:30 PM, Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr> wrote:

> What fellow users think?

Toss the sucker and get one that works. There are billions and billions of
browsers around. Even some that aren't Microsoft or Mozilla :-)

And, no, Debian shouldn't do more than complain mildly when the browser has a
problem -- Debian stable has been bulletproof in my experience. But if a
connection error isn't being handled by the browser that tried to make the
connection, the browser was designed and written by folks who made one or
more big mistakes. Unless something really interesting is going on in
Debian's IP stack.

I hear that Google's Chromium works or Opera, to name a couple biggies.

You really don't need this. And the fix is (probably) simple.

--
Glenn English
It is not about a buggy program, it is about a stable system, I don't care about epiphany, I can use an other browser as you said, but just care about a stable OS!