Re: System craches when browsing a web site

On Tue, 2015-10-27 at 08:15 +0300, moxalt wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:40:10 +0100, Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr>
wrote:

Dear All, I tried to browse the following site multiple times using epiphany browser, and each time it makes my hole system crash. Only poweroff/poweron can recover. https://www.blinq.com/ While I can understand that epiphany does not support some features and craches, I don't understand that the system itself craches. I was not even bean able to user ctrl+alt+F1 to kill the process. I'm using 16GiB ram + 32MiB swap, so I don't think this is memory issue. Can you please advise if I need to fill a bug against general? PS: Please copy me as I'm not subscribed.
Use a different web browser maybe? Blinq opens fine for me, under both Chromium and Iceweasel. What version of Debian are you running?

Yes that may be a solution  to browse the page, but this is not my real problem.
My problem is how it happens that a user program make a Linux system freeze. That was a main reason for me to stop using other OS!

-- Cheers, Abou Al Montacir