Re: System craches when browsing a web site

On Oct 27, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr> wrote:

> It is not about a buggy program, it is about a stable system,

Ya' know, it might well not be Linux problem, but Gnome that's freezing your computer. Have you tried XFCE or KDE? Or, just to check, lynx from a genuine command line terminal? (There won't be any pictures from lynx, but you'll be able to tell if the connection is successful, and it would eliminate a variable or two in the troubleshooting -- like the entire collection of GUIs.)

And thanks, Lisi, for forwarding things for me before I noticed that Abou wasn't subscribed.

--
Glenn English