System craches when browsing a web site

Dear All,

I tried to browse the following site multiple times using epiphany browser, and each time it makes my hole system crash. Only poweroff/poweron can recover.
https://www.blinq.com/

While I can understand that epiphany does not support some features and craches, I don't understand that the system itself craches. I was not even bean able to user ctrl+alt+F1 to kill the process. I'm using 16GiB ram + 32MiB swap, so I don't think this is memory issue.

Can you please advise if I need to fill a bug against general?

PS: Please copy me as I'm not subscribed.
--
Cheers,
Abou Al Montacir