Re: Reporting Bug

On 22.10.2015 10:18, Ondřej Grover wrote:
Hello Adrian,

could you please be more specific about a few points?
- what installer ISO did you use
- did you use the text or graphical installer
- what was the error message or what failed or happened exactly that stopped the installation

I wasn't able to reproduce your problem in VirtualBox using the network installation ISO http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.2.0/i386/iso-cd/debian-8.2.0-i386-netinst.iso and with almost all the default choices with the excpetion of these prompts
- Full name of new user: "Adrian O'Dell"
- user name: "adrian"

I understand that you may not feel like reading a large page of text if you are in a hurry or feel you may not understand it. However, the Debian and other open-source projects keep living thanks to individuals like you that go the extra mile, devote some time to the cause and are willing to learn new things. Please consider supporting Debian (and through it all other projects based on it, including Linux Mint) through your extra effort in filing bug reports when needed.

Kind regards,
Ondřej Grover