Re: Debian 8.2 RAID conf. problem

El 21/10/15 a las 11:11, erdal daghan escribió:
Hi,

I have a problem with install debian. When I trying to install the Debian
8.2 with RAID1 configuration it does NOT add bootable flag in guided
partitioning mode. It Doesn't on option.

The problem seems to be your perception, not Debian. Why do you think you need that flag?. As far as I know, GRUB ignores it, so it makes no difference regarding booting the system. Also, if you use guided partitioning, you can manually adjust the suggested partitioning scheme before proceeding, so if you really need it, you can easily toggle it.