Google Chrome

I just had google-chrome-stable update to Version 46.0.2490.71-1 via System update.  There's an open bug I reported to Google on this exact version.  I checked bugs.debian.org and find that google-chrome-stable has no package maintainer within the Debian organization to which bugs are reported.

The open bug (#544160) is here:

Google bug report

Two questions:

1)  How do I find and turn off the repository that google-chrome-stable is coming from so that it doesn't update until Google is able to fix the bug?  I REALLY like and use Chrome heavily.

2)  Is there anyone to report this to?

Charlie