NOOBS Debian Network Connection Error

I have just downloaded the NOOBS icon from the Raspberry site.

It will not recognize an active wifi network which is readily available to all the other machines here. The distribution copy of the Rasbian finds it and connects but the download distribution only contains Raspbian and even tho it finds the network broadcast, it will not connect.

When I revert to the distribution disk it connects, but there is some form of bug after the PRE SHARED KEY is entered...where it should simply start up the connection.

Thank you.

this is sent from another machine