Re: smartphone forum for the technically-oriented

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 14:49:07 -0500
rlharris@oplink.net wrote:

> So now my goal is to find an alternative to the Asus eeePC.

Or get a second-hand one on ebay; I still take along my EeePC 4G when I travel, and have recently upgraded its system with MX-14 (non-PAE) which suits that aging machine better than Debian.

Completely sufficient to check my email, browse the web, and use google-earth when I am away from home.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                          Opportunity always knocks