Re: smartphone forum for the technically-oriented

dean wrote:
On 10/17/15 07:49, rlharris@oplink.net wrote:
I would like to find something like a smartphone discussion list for the
technically-oriented -- not for the "Isn't Siri marvelous?" crowd.  I am
interested in liabilities regarding security and privacy, rather than in
features.

regarding the discussion list question - it's funny, but the technically knowledgeable folks re. smartphones,
all seem to be on forums
I used to find crackberry.com very useful, their android counterpart is androidcentral.com
androidforums is pretty useful
for iPhones, I expect the community forums on apple.com are useful

for email lists, there are some lists for Android developers - search on "xda" - but, again, you'll find more forums than lists

there is, also, of course, stackexchange - for very specific, technical questions

Miles Fidelman