Re: direct ethernet connection between computer and printer

On Thu, October 15, 2015 2:42 pm, Doug wrote:
> It should be easy to change, following instructions that came
> with the printer.

But that is the essence of the problem!  The instructions which came with
the printer (which are buried in a HP2100TN user manual which I found on
line) end with the instruction to insert the HP administration utility CD,
which CD I do not have and have not yet found.  But even if I had the CD,
it almost surely is for an early version of Windows.

However, the good news is that when I access the hp2100tn with telnet, the
printer advertises several commands, including a listing of current
parameter settings and instructions on how to change individual
parameters.

Russ