Re: flawfinder1.31

Hi Aisha,

You are sending to the wrong mailing list indeed. The correct list is
<debian-user@lists.debian.org>.

Regarding your question, I think
<http://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/1525> should help. Since
I am using Debian but not Mint, I cannot really test those
instructions. Feel to ask if you don't understand anything.

Cheers,
Alex