Re: New User

Please use "reply to all" so you are replying to the mailing list as
well, and others could help you.

To test if Debian supports your hardware, I personally would "burn" a
live CD <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-8.2.0-amd64-gnome-desktop.iso>
and boot with it, and see if everything works fine.

You can also "burn" a live usb using that CD image. You can ask me if
you don't know how to do it.

As a rule of thumb, if your hardware is not too new, Debian should support it.