Re: Mouse blanker?

On Saturday 03 October 2015 13:07:46 Mike Castle wrote:

> Well, -idle 0 will hide it right away.  But it'll get lots of false
> positives about thinking you've stopped moving the mouse.
>
> And unclutter has been around for just over 23 years now.
>
> mrc

It should be installed by the installer and enabled by default. ;-)

And all of us old Amigados people who have never had a windows machine
for more than a week, would all be bowing and scraping in deference to
the author.  That was one of the 2 things I lost when I made the
transition to linux in 1998, the other was the instability of Amigados,
sometimes crashing several times a day.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)