Re: Coder friendly font

On Monday 21 September 2015 18:16:59 Curt wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frutiger_%28typeface%29
>
> "Frutiger (pronounced with a hard g) is a series of typefaces named after
> its Swiss designer, Adrian Frutiger. Frutiger is a humanist sans-serif
> typeface, intended to be clear and highly legible at a distance or at
> small text sizes. A very popular design worldwide, font designer Steve
> Matteson described its structure as "the best choice for legibility in
> pretty much any situation" at small text sizes, while Erik Spiekermann
> named it as "the best general typeface ever"."

Sadly, it appears not to be available for Debian, or rather, in the Debian
Wheezy repositories.

I use large point Bitstream Vera Sans.  Of all the ones I have tried, I have
found it the easiest and the least tiring, but I cannot justify this over
other similar fonts.  I just subjectively find it so.

Lisi