Re: adobe flash player in iceweasel does not work anymore in jessie

On Wednesday 09 September 2015 07:20:31 Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> On 09/08/2015 10:43 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > But I still haven't got it going on the computer that is attached to the
> > TV, and I don't actually want it on my desktop.  And it doesn't work on
> > my husband's desktop.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> Lisi if you are asking? I can tell you 'flashplayer-mozilla' works
> without the problems that 'flashplayer-nonfree' has, So if you are
> having problems watching internet video you should give
> flashplayer-mozilla a try.

Thanks, Jimmy.  I tried it immediately, and it works without a problem on my
desktop.  (Which isn't where I want it.  Murphy's law.)

It doesn't work on my husband's desktop.  I haven't yet done the
trouble-shooting.

And I really want it on my TV, but I have to edit the sources list.

Lisi