Re: adobe flash player in iceweasel does not work anymore in jessie

On Wednesday 09 September 2015 09:34:11 Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> > Neither of these works with British 4oD or Channel 5.
>
> I cannot recieve that here I expect, and I have no URL. So I cannot test
> it, but I think you are wrong.

How can you possibly have a valid opinion when you can't test it?  It is you
who are wrong.  Everyone here, who can in theory get it, has problems on
Linux, which the channel acknowledges.

Even flashplayer-mozilla is still not working on my husband's desktop.

Lisi