Re: Getting a serial console to work on Jessie

On Thu, 03 Sep 2015 20:06:43 -0400 (EDT), Michael Biebl wrote:

> Am 03.09.2015 um 03:14 schrieb Stephen Powell:
>> Do you know a similar technique for overriding individual udev rules in
>> a system-provided rules file?
>
> A similar mechanism exists for udev rules file.
> See man 7 udev -> "RULES FILES"

I do know about user-written rules files, and I have used them in
the past, but for some reason it never occurred to me to use a
user-written rule to change an already-applied system-written rule.
Duh!  Why didn't I think of that?  How embarrassing!  Thanks.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@wowway.com>
 : :'  :