Re: ask.debian.net

On 08/28/2015 11:14 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 08/28/2015 10:45 AM, Lev Lazinskiy wrote:

>>> Also, out of interest, if the OP cannot use whois to reveal all the
>>> needed info, I would suggest running a support group to those with much
>>> more experience. Have a nice day. Ric
>>
>> Not sure what you mean by that. This is the information I was looking
>> for https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains .. none of this is in the
>> WHOIS.
>

> There is a mailing address and phone number listed. At any rate, you can
> always register a new domainname. Ric

Ok. The other people on this list got me the information that I needed
and I am in the process of setting up discourse now for ask.debian.net
thanks to this list.

I don't think you understood the nature of my request but if it was not
for this list I have no idea how long it would have taken to get in
touch with the person I needed.