Re: ask.debian.net

On 08/28/2015 10:45 AM, Lev Lazinskiy wrote:

On 08/28/2015 10:40 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
On 08/28/2015 08:27 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Friday 28 August 2015 13:18:33 Lev Lazinskiy wrote:
I think that there is some value to have a Q&A style support
section

Out of interest, what is wrong with the mailing list and the forum?

Also, out of interest, if the OP cannot use whois to reveal all the
needed info, I would suggest running a support group to those with much
more experience. Have a nice day. Ric

Not sure what you mean by that. This is the information I was looking
for https://wiki.debian.org/DebianNetDomains .. none of this is in the
WHOIS.

There is a mailing address and phone number listed. At any rate, you can always register a new domainname. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html