Acceptable use of Debian products

Hello Debian Team,

I was usnure if this would be the appropriate email to message

 My name is Rohnan, and I am a secondary student in Victoria, Australia. I am writting to you to please ask for express permission to host Debian products on a website I am currently producing in one of my classes. This website will host only 'freeware' comprised mostly of '.iso' files, although I am asking permission I have not yet published this site but hope to have it done within 2-3 months.

  if you could please reply as soon as possible it would be greatly appreciated,

Thank You, Rohnan D.