Re: Acceptable use of Debian products

Hello, Rohnan.

Nobody will explicitly give you this permission, as it is already
granted by the Debian Social Contract —
https://www.debian.org/social_contract

You can consequently use Debian for any goal you want.

Besides, this is a user ML, so you are not contacting the Debian devs,
but mainly Debian enthusiasts.

Regards.

--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin