Re: Debian Gnome Or XFCE ?

Hi,

rlharris@oplink.net wrote:
> (except for the pair of "eyes", which I greatly miss).

There are several descendants of program "xeyes" around.

My favorite time waster on Sun4 was "oneko", the mouse chasing cat.

As for desktops: Two months ago i tried Gnome (eeek !) and
XFCE (moan). Then i went back to fvwm2, which is terribly
unconfigured when installed from Debian package.
But i could take my 15 year old ~/.fvwm2rc file, change a
few absolute paths in it and got exactly the look-and-feel
that i am used to from my previous three computers.

The ideal window manager for people who are not flexible enough
for a new desktop every other year.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas