Re: audio restore functionaility

On 20/07/15 11:43 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 20 July 2015 16:37:58 Gary Dale wrote:
On 20/07/15 11:13 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 20 July 2015 15:53:33 Gary Dale wrote:
Yes. You can switch to root, purge then reinstall the sound package
(pulseaudio).
The OP used Synaptic.  Can this be done in Synaptic?

Lisi
Yes. You mark the package for complete removal instead of just removal.
Thanks.  I'm going to have to come to terms with GUI admin some time. :-(

Lisi

I wouldn't bother. For the most part the command line is much better.  :)