Re: Unwanted keyring window in GNOME

On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 20:29 +0200, Fekete Tamás wrote:
> How can I let Evolution know my wish, that stop doing synchornisationtrials?
> How can I make Gnome stop asking keyring password on boot up?
And what's the use of a keyring at all(I completely not understand

It's a password manager, you unlock your other passwords and keys by
providing a master password, or it is tied to your login.

Try running "seahorse" thats the frontend for the manager and delete
the keyrings there if you'd like.

I'm not sure if there's a way to completely disable it though.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson