Unwanted keyring window in GNOME

Hy all,

I use gnome with wheezy and got a problem with a password keyring I never used before. The problem is that after Gnome starts, gives me a window which asks me
to give the login keyring (I had to translate the
window title, so it might be different in english compared I gave it former, but
I hope you can understand what window is I got.

The problem is, that I never wanted keyring window pop up after the boot and
makes me angry just popping in with no need of its appearance. It came most
probably because I tried to configure Evolution to get mails from my gmail, but
the program was not able to download any of that, so I decided not to use.

I've meet with this keyring windows first on the process of Evolution set up
trials. These trials were unsuccessful and I finished the trials but login
keyring window still appears on startup, moreover, if I type my user password in it, an unwanted Evolution window also pop-in, because the program still wants to synchronise the Evolution Calendar with my google calendar, which is unneeded
because I fed up and left Evolution alone.

In order to terminate this problem, I deleted all accounts I made in Evolution. However, keyring window still comes after boot, when I type in my user password Evolution still notify me that the synchronisation with gmail was unsuccessful.

So my questions are:
How can I let Evolution know my wish, that stop doing synchornisation trials?
How can I make Gnome stop asking keyring password on boot up?
And what's the use of a keyring at all(I completely not understand its
function)?

Please help me if you can!

- Tamas Fekete
wheezy user