Re: convert Jessie stable to pure testing

Well, it's on a laptop, so there's no (external) data cable involved.  And the resolution seems to be set correctly at maximum, 1366 x 768, IIRC.

And the display doesn't look defective or mis-calibrated, just more like 1995 than 2015.  I think it just lame fonts in XFCE, not the physical display.

And as for running testing, I guess I was thinking that would be something like a "rolling release".  Apparently, it could be more like riding in a rodeo.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:
Erwan David wrote:
> Note also that using testing give you the advantage of not having to
> upgrade all software at the same time, but gradually.

Yes.  This is just like removing a bandage.  You don't have to take it
off all at once.  You can pull it off very slowly and savor the
feeling of each hair being pulled out individually.  That works fine
too! :-)

Bob