Re: Moving server to new server with tar

Quoting Lisi Reisz (lisi.reisz@gmail.com):
> On Monday 08 June 2015 23:06:41 Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Every file.  File by file.  I liked this presentation and found it
> > quite interesting.
> > http://marc.merlins.org/perso/linux/post_2014-01-06_My-Live-Upgrading-Many-
> >Thousands-of-Servers-ProdNG-talk-at-Linux_conf_au-2014.html
> >
> > Unfortunately the original paper is now 403 forbidden.  I think that
> > is likely a mistake somewhere.  But the Internet Archive Wayback
> > Machine has a copy if you want to browse it.
> > https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://marc.merlins.org/linux/talks/ProdNG-LC
> >A2014/Paper/ProdNG.pdf
>
> I got 403 forbidden on both. :-(

Googling   13457-lisa13-merlin.pdf   should find a downloadable pdf
link. Googling   live upgrade redhat debian youtube   gives two videos
of a lecture. I haven't yet worked out how I found and downloaded my
shorter video of a similar lecture.

Cheers,
David.