check file system on virutal server - Wheezy

Hi,

I have a virtual server running on my provider. It is an up-to-date VM Wheezy
system running under Parallels. I've beem wondering about fsck, the provider
says its a virtual file-system and that for this reason the fstab entry is 0,
i.e. no fsck on boot.

I've googled and for similar situations basically most people say not to worry
about it. I'm not so sure. I can't just dismount the fs because there is only
one partition for the system /dev/vzfs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Chris