Re: No sound at boot

On Sun, 24 May 2015, Mark Allums wrote:

No such line in /etc/fstab. However, a line similar to above is in /etc/mtab. (The defaults are not there. All of the options are spelled out.)

  I have the same thing on 2 laptops, and the directory /sys exists.
  I imagine it is mounted directly by the kernel...
  ls /sys gives:

  block  bus  class  dev  devices  firmware  fs  hypervisor  kernel  module  power

  Is it the case for you?
  If yes, I think it is useles to add the line to fstab
  But that that doesn't explain the "sys fs" error. I just found via google
  that it is always associated with sound card problem...

cheers,
--
Pierre Frenkiel