Re: No sound at boot

On 05/24/2015 01:15 AM, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
On Sat, 23 May 2015, Mark Allums wrote:

. . .
Re-Installing ALSA does nothing, of course, and I guess I have no Google skills, because all I can find with Google is advice to reinstall ALSA.
. . .
  hi Mark,
  I had almost the same problem, although the sound didn't work after
  modprobe.
  What do you mean by re-installing? If it is "aptitude reinstall", that
  didn't work for me. Did you try purge and then install for alsa
  packages? As I said, that worked for me.

cheers,

That's what I did, purge and install.

Thanks,

Mark