Re: testing or stable

On 04/28/2015 02:10 AM, 慕冬亮 wrote:

About stability,  I wonder testing version is enough for me?
Though I certainly see someone in the mailing list saying that testing
version is very stable ,  I want to ask it again? Is it stable for
personal computer ,not workstation or server?
Thank you in advance, Ric

Testing usually becomes more stable the further along it is in the process. The trick is to identify that magic moment. But, it isn't usually found in it's first few weeks/months. Or, OTOH, if you want the latest and greatest, you might go ahead and give it a whirl.

Personally, I'll wait a bit or until there is something in testing that I must have. I'll always make the leap for the latest VLC or XFCE package. That is usually the decider for me. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html