Re: testing or stable

On Tuesday 28 April 2015 07:10:56 慕冬亮 wrote:
> > About stability,  I wonder testing version is enough for me?Though I
> > certainly see someone in the mailing list saying that testing version is
> > very stable ,  I want to ask it again? Is it stable for personal computer
> > ,not workstation or server?Thank you in advance, Ric mudongliang

Noone can answer you in the way you appear to want because it is all a matter
of personal preference.

You ask if it is stable enough for a personal computer.  How long is a piece
of string?  I personally would let it settle a bit before going over to
Stretch.  Others have testing in their sources lists and went straight over
to Stretch last Sunday.

I like dark chocolate, my husband likes milk chocolate.

The decision is yours.

Lisi