Re: testing or stable

On Mon, 2015-04-27 at 13:38 -0300, Francisco M Neto wrote:
> I'd recommend staying with jessie for a few months since testing is
> going to be just the same until new packages start popping up from sid.
>
> Personally I've been using jessie for about the same time and intend to
> move to stretch in a few months - quite possibly after the first couple
> of point releases.
Why in a few months - quite possibly after the first couple of point
releases ? Can you explain it in more detailed?
When Jessie had the rc1 version , I change to Debian Jessie! Now I have
the Stable version , but as a personal computer , not a workstation or a
server , I do not need keep stable! Somehow , I need some new softwares!
I want to ask when I should change the Jessie to testing or Stretch!

mudongliang