Re: [way OT, but desperate] GoBook speakers

On 04/26/2015 08:45 PM, Glenn English wrote:

On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:36 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:

This sounds very strange, but they report success

http://askubuntu.com/questions/313952/sound-not-working

A GoBook topic! It is strange, but I've seen stranger for this machine.

TIR (Thanks In Retrospect)

I guess you could try that commandline style first and see if you have a Eureka! moment. We're trouble shooting with a shotgun here. And that one has a large blast pattern. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html