Re: boot-time messages, /init touch not found

Am 25.04.2015 um 15:00 schrieb songbird:
> Mike Kupfer wrote:
>> The Wanderer wrote:
>>
>>> If that doesn't help, then I'd advise that you expand the initramfs /
>>> initrd file from under /boot into an empty directory, and see what it
>>> contains. It may very well be missing either bin/touch or some related
>>> thing.
>>
>> Indeed, it's missing bin/touch.  Thanks for the detailed directions.
>
>   yes, thanks!  i hadn't the time to get back to this,
> but i'm glad you could figure it out.  (i see your
> bug report in systemd on fsck so will track that)

fwiw, this is not really a systemd issue but an initramfs-tools issue [1]

>   how did you expand the initramfs?  i tried the
> command given and didn't get it to work and so set
> it aside until i could read further docs today.

lsinitramfs can be used to list the contents of the initramfs.

>   i meant to reply last night saying that the 401: was
> likely a line number from init, but got sidetracked...

songbird, do you have the busybox uninstalled or BUSYBOX=n in
/etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783291
universe are pointed away from Earth?