Re: Is gnome-core *really* the gnome minimal install?

On 4/13/2015 4:59 AM, Floris wrote:

and I agree that the sentence "You have to install all end-user applications later" is incorrect.
Even Iceweasel is a dependency of gnome-core. I didn't know that Mozilla is a part of gnome.

Floris

Epiphany is the Gnome web browser, apparently the Gnome devs just want you to call it 'web' now. :-\

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web

Maybe the Debian devs didn't think people were drinking enough kool-aid for that, so opted for
Fire Iceweasel instead. :-)

Later, Seeker