Re: debian 8

On 11/04/2015, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> On 2015-04-10, Bret Busby <bret.busby@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> unwittingly and unwillingly, running the application, thus, as it
>> stands, the application is a trojan horse.
>>

> Is this hyperbole (hyper hyper), or do you really believe what you're
> saying?

You selectively deleted the text that qualified my determination that
the application is a trojan horse, so as to remove the justification
and qualification for my contention.

I have explained, explicitly, now, a number of times, that the
application was misrepresented by xfce, and that xfce ran the
application when it was supposed to be not ran, and, so did, directly
against my wishes, and, in so doing, caused harm to the system.

That makes xfce dangerous, and, the application, a trojan horse.

The application was loaded and ran, against my wishes, and, without my
knowledge that the application would be loaded and ran, and, xfce
misled me into believeing that the action that I took, would not cause
the application to be loaded and ran, and, the loading and running of
the application, without my authorisation, and, without my knowledge
that the application would be ran, and, against my wishes, caused harm
to the system.

How many times do I have to say this, before it sinks in?

Read what I wrote and posted, unedited, and then, maybe, you will
understand what I said, and, why I said it.

And, this is one of the many times, when actually reading what is
written, and, considering what is written, before writing and posting
a reply to what is written, will lessen ill will.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."